Diaspora Connect! Handbook (DCH), 2019 is a comprehensive, 200-page premium quality handbook on Kenya’s leading investors locally and globally.
The first of its kind in Kenya, the one-stop-shop, reference point, handbook will profile of leading local corporates and global investors in Diaspora, while creating business linkage and highlighting development in key sectors.
Findings and recommendations from policy and investment discourse at international conventions and forums in the capital city of Kenya, Nairobi, will give voice to investors, and draw on salient recommendations on the role of Diaspora in development.
The handbook will cover the following sectors:
2. Real Estate
5. Finance and Banking,
8. Trade and commerce
9. Energy and Petroleum
12. Road and Air
13. Real Estate
14. Motor Vehicle
15. Furniture and
Diaspora C onnect H!andbook (DCH), 2019 is an annual publication and designed as a high quality, glossy, full-color, hard-cover must read. It is expected
to grace executive offices, waiting rooms and boardrooms in corporates, for use by government representatives and diplomatic and international communities.
1. Direct linkage to our network members who reside in the Diaspora, and who remain untapped potential investors.
2. Visibility of your investment project worldwide
3. Editorial space to speak as an expert in your sector in the Handbook. Editor’s discretion applies.
4. Introduction to five Kenya Diaspora Alliance Whatsapp Groups (Diaspora Summit; VIP Diaspora; VVIP Diaspora; Diaspora Investments on Whatsapp and Telegram) with over 250 members each, therefore linkage to 1000 Diaspora
residents. A1hr – 2hrs window will be created for you at an agreed time to interact directly with the whatsapp group members. Director of Marketing and Advertising discretion applies.
5. Your company link and website banner (size agreed to with the Director of Marketing and Advertising) on the KDA website for one year.
6. Logo embossment on all advertising materials for the Diaspora Connect! Handbook, 2019.
7. Your advertisement reaching 3000 KDA members, and millions more through the purchase of the Diaspora Connect! Handbook, 2019, from the amazon.com website purchases.
8. Five (5) copies of the handbook once it is printed